Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday July 27, 2011


Yesterday I was able to keep within my points. As much as this is a great success, I did have a fall back, when I was out shopping. It took me to 2 hours to buy $400 worth of groceries. As I cashed out, and headed over to another store to get some meat...I got hungry (I ate before I went like 2 hours prior). I walked around this small store just looking for a small snack to get me home. My eyes locked on a bottle of Chocolate Milk, and a King Size pack of M&M's Peanut. Not a great choice as that little snack was a mere 25 points for the two items....YIKES! With my 71 points per day, I had no problem fitting that within my day, not proud of it, but proud I didn't go over my points.

For breakfast I had Progresso Light Soup with 16 Saltines
For Lunch I had Chocolate Milk, and M&M Peanuts
For Dinner I had a Grilled Chicken Breast with Instant Mashed Potatoes, and Corn.

My snacks consisted of
Snyder's Flavored Pretzels
Pickles
Plum

I'm off to try and stay on track, and get some AP's in today. Take care, and remember we CAN DO THIS!

Nathan

No comments: