Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year and a New ME!

Well here it is another year and it is still me in this body that I hate so much. I can't stand to be in this body, but yet I don't stick to the WW plan. Seriously what is wrong with me! Why can't I do this? Why is it that I can wake up every morning and wash, dress, and go to work, but I can't keep on WW.

Well this year no matter how bad it goes or how well it goes, my goal is to be on plan through out the year. This is a lifestyle not some get skinny scheme. I need to stay on target, and if I have a bad week, okay. Get on it next week and keep going. Don't just give up and go away from the program.

I know I do much better on WW when I write on my blog, but I always find a reason not to have time to write on this. But the real reason I find that I don't write on here as much as I should is seriously very simple. Are you ready for the answer.......well it is that I have to hold myself accountable for my actions. Who wants to be accountable for not be on plan. I know I don't.

That is why I'm making a dedication this year to write on here, at least once a week. This way I can update you all on weight loss, and how the journey is going.

So far I joined weight watchers for the third time on January 8th, 2011. In my first week I lost 11 lbs.

Then I have to travel for business this weekend to San Fransico for the part of the week. This forced me to go to an earlier meeting this week, so that I could do my weigh in, and hold myself accountable for the week. This week I lost 1.6 lbs. This means in less than 2 weeks I've lost 12.6 lbs, which is a great start!

I hope all of you are on target, and working towards you life goals.

~Nathan

Cheers to a healthy living!

No comments: