Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Decent Weekend

Going into next week, I know that I have done pretty well after this weekend. I was able to stay within my allocated points. Which I have to say has been difficult to eat my points as work has been really crazy with holiday parties. Not that we didn't expect them to come, but without having a Food & Beverage Manager, means that I have been managing that department. Meaning I'm around lots of food all the time, and temptation has been running rampit. I have dabbled into a few things, and kept myself accountable, but have managed to do well over all.

My biggest issue is I have not had a whole lot of time to workout. I still plan on getting in at least 3 days of workouts in. I usually get in 5 so that is disappointing to me. Also it doesn't help that it is getting very cold up here in upstate NY. Tomorrow morning is suppose to be 10 degrees F. WOW that is cold, considering I go workout in the morning, in shorts, since I don't like to wear pants at the gym. Any ideas of how to stay warm, and comfortable.

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: