Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11 2009

Here I am another day, and another day, I need to lose. What is the focus today? Todays focus is the PRIZE! Today I need to keep focusing on the fact with weight loss, I can do more, live longer, and healthier! I don't know about you but that is a FANTASTIC prize. As you know I'm 26 years old, and in a few years like 5 (LOL) I might want a kid. When that time comes, I need to be healthier so I can assist in taking care of him/her, and ensure that I can live a long life to enjoy my family!

I am focused on staying on plan, and eating right. Yesterday I ate 8 filling foods, maybe 9 today. That is the goal. Well I'm off to get ready for work. This is a bit shorter because of the 9/11 Tribute. Had to do it.

Let's eat and be healthy!

~Nathan

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I can tell you Nathan, it does not get easier with age! LOL

I'm glad you are focusing on it now and putting into place good practices of behavior. Keep at it, you will get where you want to be as long as your heart and and mind stay focused on the "Prize!" God bless!