Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 9 2009

Well I have been super busy, but am back on track. So where have I been?

I started back on Weight Watchers back on August 5 2009. Since then I have been on plan for a month. I have lost 9.2 lbs since then and am down 20.2 lbs since originally joining weight watchers. I have decided that I can't keep going back. I originally lost 59 lbs in 4 months. I gained back about 50lbs in 4 months. Well that is exactly what happens when you go away from the lifestyle that you have one point decided to follow.

I have been very active recently within the last 2 weeks with the Weight Watchers Boards. I have been very active in the 20+ year old board. I have met a bunch of nice ladies in there.

Yet there is nothing better than my readers.

My girlfriend and I started a challenge back about 6 weeks ago. Where who ever lost the bigger % would receive a prize from the individual that didn't lose as much. Anyways we have had 5 weeks of competition and I have won 3 and she has won 1 and we both gained one week so there was no prize exchanged. I lost 2.6 lbs this week, so she will have to lose at least probably 2 lbs to beat me. I wish her luck, but I feel good about this, I have been really good this week, as I have tracked everyday vs her not tracking. I helped her figure out all her points tonight. I hope she gets back on track this week.

Well how is everyone doing going into the fall season. I bet many of us could have fallen off the wagon during the summer as it is easy to do with vacation. It is now time to get back on track, and start to focus your eye on the prize and that is weight loss.

I have started Weight Watchers meetings on Saturday so technically I have two weigh in days. I try to be good for this wi, but not as good as my Wednesday weigh in since it is part of the challenge. I really have enjoyed my meetings, and look forward to getting to know other people at the meetings. I sometimes think I might go to the two different locations as they are so much different and offer different ideas.

Well I have to let you know about the new Weight Watchers 150 Classic Recipe Book. It is fabulous and I have enjoyed my $10.00 purchase very much. I recommend you purchase it for your home as well. Anyways some of my favorites are the Chili, Oven Roasted Chicken, Salisbury Steaks, and Loaded Mashed Potatoes. I can't stop talking about this cook book. One of the best in my opinion.

Well I think we have caught up. Be sure to stop by and say hi, and let me know how you are doing.

Let's eat and be healthy

~Nathan

No comments: