Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 12 2009

Good morning everyone,

I'm going to reflect on yesterday. Really didn't do much, except I did some necessary laundry, which I will need to finish later today.

I made breakfast out of some meals I made last week, that need to be eaten up.

Then for lunch I had some ww meatloaf I made.

For dinner, I really wanted pizza, so I got one. I had some slices last night, and only went over into my WPA's for 4 of them. I ate 2 slices this morning, because I love cold pizza. I'm throwing the rest away, as to be honest I have never done that before. NSV

I watched football yesterday and Notre Dame got beat by Michigan last minute to lose. Anyways today is a new day, and we will see how it goes. I'm already 12 points down for the day!

Well I hope you all have a GREAT one!

Let's eat and be healthy!
~Nathan

1 comment:

Joann said...

Good post, Nathan!! I haven't done so well the past week, I was on vacation, so I ate ALOT!! LOL!! BUT back on track this week.