Saturday, January 3, 2009

How does it feel to 51 lbs lighter?

Well to be honest, it feels REALLY GOOD! That saying that "nothing tastes as GREAT as SKINNY feels" is so true. Now by no means am I skinny, but I'm not this huge guy who couldn't move up a flight of stairs without getting winded. I'm a 26 year old guy who can actually take the stairs and feel good when I get to the top of it. I'm someone who can clean my house, and not get winded when I bend over....use to be that person, and as hard as it is to stay OP...and on target.....it just has to be done.

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

2 comments:

Estela said...

Nathan, I love your last sentence..."it just has to be done." All of us fighting this disease of obesity should make that our motto.

Congratulations on he 51 lbs gone so far...STICK TO IT!

Estela in South TX

Winivere said...

Happy New Year, Nathan! Wishing you the best in 2009! You are such an inspiration. I hope to follow in your shadow!
XX