Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday's Dinner

Last night was a pot luck dinner. As I'm going away tomorrow, I'm trying to use up my ingredients that will go while I'm away. Last night I had a "microwaved" baked potato with salt & pepper and spray butter. That along with a tomato cut up with FF Italian Dressing. I had a 4 oz Chicken Breast that I placed a little bit of Feta over it. Then in the freezer I had a piece of Turkey Enchillada Casserole. Sounds like a lot and it was but it was so good. Total meal was about 14 points.

Got to run and get ready for a half day at work, then back home to pack, eat, and bedtime.

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

3 comments:

Zeusmeatball said...

"Let's eat and be healthy"

Amen brother!

As Ever
Me

Joann said...

Hi Nathan, found your blog and thought I'd stop in to say hi and to wish you all the best on your weight loss journey... I'm on the same journey but haven't blogged about it lately, because I have NOT done well lately at all. I MUST get back on track, anyway, I'll stop by again!!

Heli gunner Tom said...

Wow! that turkey E sounds so good!
I wish my wife would get brave enough to try more Mex-Tex dishes...


Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
Disabled Vietnam Vet: 68-70