Thursday, January 15, 2009

My weekend caught up to me!

I am starting to hate eating and eating out. No really I love both, but it just stinks when you try to behave yourself, but your mind takes over and gets you to eat things you love...ie Chicken Parmesan. Boy do I love that with a bowl of that white penne pasta....LOL...I'll stop now we don't need anyone binging off my website. I am back on plan this week, and back to tracking everything. I tell you it is tough when you go out to eat, because it is hard to tell how they cook things. But part of our social lives is to dine out with family and friends. Ouch! Well I'm off to have lunch....guess what it was another dish of Italian Skillet, except this time I put mushrooms in it. It is such a great recipe with lots of great veggies....if you haven't checked it out yet YOU ARE MISSING SOMETHING. Tonight I think I will try a new recipe with chicken of course....we will see because it is really cold outside today, and I'm not looking to go to the store for ingredients. Pantry to Plate cookbook, here I come!!!

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: