Thursday, January 8, 2009

Invasion

Here I was standing, and it felt like I was being invaded by tall people, short people, average height people. Overweight people, skinny people, average weight people. They were males and females. They were white, black, Spanish, Middle Eastern, Mexican, Puerto Rican, they were all kinds of people. They were invading MY SPACE. They had never been there before, where did they all come from (wood work?). If you haven't guessed what I'm talking about is my gym and how many new members are there for their New Year resolution. Boy I was so frustrated with "them", they had shown up and taken over....and only to know that most will not be there in a month. They had taken my machine. That machine and I have been "dating" for 18 weeks, and I didn't dare to cheat on her otherwise I might stop losing. I wanted to rip that person off MY MACHINE. I was so frustrated that these people thought they could show up for a month and invade my space, when I have been doing this for 18 weeks. HOW DARE THEM? I have to say I can't wait till February and March get here, then they will disappear, and I can get back to my life and MY MACHINE.

I thought you might get a kick out of this entry.

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: