Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday January 3, 2009

Well I didn't make it to the gym, but I did get up and make breakfast for myself. A nice egg, cheese, turkey sausage and 1 point English Muffin=7 points, and it was well worth it. I then got to work for about 2 hours in cleaning the house. I still have the bathroom and the kitchen, and the kitchen table....but I'm loosing steam. I'm going out with a friend tonight, so I have to find a restaurant that serves chicken and salads, as that is what she wants. Works for me. I'm looking to be on plan today, and I got a few AP's in even though they were not gym points. Points are points...Right?

Enjoy the day!

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I hope you found the resteraunt that will meet both your expectations! You're absolutely correct, points are points! Keep the momentum going Nathan, you're doing great!