Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fighting Temptation

I just wanted to write this quick piece before I hit the hay. I went bowling tonight, and when you are out you like to let your hair down. That may be the case, but if you do, and don't fight the temptation you could do yourself a bunch of damage. Tonight while I was bowling I went and chose a couple of Diet Snapples as my preferred beverage tonight at the bowling alley. While I was sitting down and enjoyed my drinks, a couple of guys I was bowling with say ah come on have a beer. I said no thanks, I'm trying to watch my weight. One said ah it is only one beer and it is Bud Light. I said I know but after loosing 26.5 lbs in 6 weeks I'm not about to risk putting it back on. I then walked away to go bowl. If I had allowed them to give me that beer and not fight the temptation, I'm not sure what number we would have stopped at. I'm not saying like 5 or 6, I'm just saying if you intend on having 1 and 1 turns to 3, well then you are looking at roughly 6 points. I would rather have 6 points of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast then have 3 beers. You really need to fight these temptations, even though they are not easy to do.

I wish you all Good Luck at this task!

"Let's eat and be healthy!"

~Nathan

1 comment:

GirlOnAMission said...

Congrats for fighting the temptation. Being able to say "NO" is half the battle!!