Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Monday October 13, 2008

Yes today was Columbus Day, and for most it was a holiday. For those of us who work in the hotel business, it is not considered a holiday. Which means I had to work. I have been going to the gym, but at times I just don't want to be there. I just don't have the energy, or want. It feels like it is a chore. I do it anyways because I know it means a better tomorrow. Those workouts are always the toughest. Sunday and Monday I came home from work and slept about 4 hours each night. I find this to be interesting since I normally don't have this habit. Then again years ago I didn't have the habit of working out.

I have to say that Weigh In is on Wednesday, and overall I'm feeling pretty good about it. I think a 3lbs loss in my feature. I've been very good, and getting that workout is very important. I did make a great dish last night. I started with the Baked Chicken Receipe and decided to add some crushed Almond, Pecan, and Walnuts to the outside to kind of coat it. This allows for some healthy oils, and Omega 3. I have to tell you, that chicken was better than any Shake N Bake Chicken I have ever had.

"Let's eat and be Healthy!"

~Nathan

No comments: