Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How did I do with the Weekly Goals

Last week I set some goals for myself. Listed below are the goals for last week, let's see how I did.


Goal 1 To walk at least 15 miles by next Wednesday. This can be counted by walking during the day, or exercise miles. I walked 17.72 miles so I made it!

Goal 2 To stay within my points and to not use any Weekly Points. This means that I can eat my daily points, and up to my Activity Points, but absolutely no Weekly Points. I made this goal as I never ate any weekly points.

Goal 3 To earn at least 43Activity Points this week. Now I did an average over the past 4 weeks, and I've earned on Average 38. This means I'm moving it up by 5 Activity Points. This goal I didn't meet as I only earned 31 points. There was two things that caused me not to meet this goal. One is I wasn't feeling well this past week, only getting in 4 days at the gym. The second reason would be I obviously didn't push myself hard enough, resulting in a small loss.

I will set goals for next week, so check back to see what they are.

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: