Friday, October 17, 2008

What's The Story About Jared Fogle?

Recently he visited Albany, NY in promotion of a walk this weekend for the American Heart Association. Don't forget he was here to also put a plug in for Subway Subs. Now I'm a huge fan of Subway, so don't think I'm bashing them. I guess I never knew the story of Jared Fogle until recently. Let's face it, we all know him as the guy who ate Subway Subs and lost 245lbs, right. Well.....close, I've never heard him say this in a commerical but supposedly he also walked for 30 minutes a day while on his campaign of Subway Subs. He has never stated if he ate only 1 six inch a day or was it 3 six inches a day. Now he stated in an interview that he lost 94lbs in the first 90 days, and then lost his complete 245lbs in just 1 year. I don't know if that is humanly possible. From there he was still in college, so his friend in college decided to right a story in the college newspaper. Students started to read it, and then the local newspaper showed interest, and slowly from there he got into Subway Subs hands. From there he basically got hired to commericals.

My biggest problem I have with this whole story is who is the one to say that this isn't all made up. Okay so you could check his medical records. From there who is to say that he only had 1 six inch sub a day so he starved himself. Who is to say that he wasn't doing something up. It just feels like he lost all this weight and then showed up on Subway Subs porch. I just think this might be too good to be true~

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: