Sunday, October 26, 2008

I WAS TRAPPED!!!!

That's right I was trapped at the local Off Track Betting facility near my house yesterday from 11am to 7pm. Yesterday was the Breeder's Cup for Thoroughbred Horse Racing. Which I'm a big fan of. The restaurant is called Martel's and to say the least it is pretty much burgers, wings, grease, and very little healthy stuff. Then again who goes there to eat healthy! Did I mention they don't allow any outside food into the OTB. Well I had to plan accordingly, after careful review of the menu of like 10 times. I decided I would have a Ham & Cheese Sandwhich on Rye with vegetables and no chips! I drank over 60 ounces of water while I was there, so at the end of 8 hours I felt like I had done well. When I left it felt like the doors had opened, and I was no longer trapped in this confined area. What a relief! Fought through another temptation!

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: