Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Victory on Sunday

I went to the gym on Sunday morning, and I wasn't sure what fitness activity I would be doing. I decided to get on the elipitical and start a workout. Afterr 66 minutes and 4.23 miles I had completed this huge accomplishment. This is the first time I have ever been able to stay on an eliptical for that long. I had an average heart rate of 143, and for about 30 minutes my heart rate was higher than 155. It felt so good after the workout knowing I was able to make this accomplishment come true. I have to say right afterwards, I thought I was going to fall right over because my legs were still moving forward. I am very proud of myself for this accomplishment.

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

1 comment:

GirlOnAMission said...

Hey Nathan! Let me know how your weigh in went!