Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How did I do with the Weekly Goals?

Week 9 Goals

Goal 1: To walk at least 22.5 miles-I only walked 16.68 miles. This is still good for me, but I know why I didn't achieve this goal two weeks in a row. Last week I just missed, but this week I did at home workout videos, so I didn't get any eliptical workouts in for those days.

Goal2: To get in at least 37 AP's -I actually got in 39 AP's last week so I met this Goal!

Goal 3: To drink at least 6 cups of water each day. Failed again, going to really get on this!

Goal 4: To go to the gym at least 5 times. Didn't go to the gym 5 times, but the 2 days I didn't go I did workout videos. I still consider that like going to the gym. Goal Met!

Goal 5: To lose 1.4 lbs this week. I lost 2.6lbs this week, so Goal Met!

Check back to see Goals for next week!

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: