Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Video Workout: The Biggest Loser Cardio Max

You have all seen the famous NBC The Biggest Loser show and the 3 personal trainers. In this video you get all 3 trainers to work through three different levels.

Bob does level 1
Bob starts with 5 minutes of warm up, and if you are not in shape (like me) you will probably have your heart rate up after the warm up. Then he takes you into a 20 minute action packed workout, where you will use (2 dumbells, if you don't have them then don't worry about it). Bob takes you through various workouts from jumping rope (no rope is needed), jumping jacks, lunges, and various others workouts. He gives you great direction, and he also really pushes you. I felt very connected to Bob during the workout and to be honest, it felt like he was standing right there with me. Then at the end he gives you a 5 minute cool down.

Jillian does level 2
Jillian does a 5 minute warm up and a 10 minute intense workout, with another 5 minutes to cool down. I have not actually done this workout, but have viewed it. I really think she is going to kick your butt.

(I forgot her name, the blonde) does level 3
Here once again you will follow the same time constraints as Jillian. I have viewed this section, but have not done it yet. It looks as if the other two sections are harder than her section.

All in all this is a great workout video, I would buy it just for Bob's workout. I also like the feature that you could customize your own workout through the menu function, allowing you to get more of what you want and less/none of what you don't want.

I give this video 5 dumbells out of 5 Price $10.00

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: