Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where Has This Loser Been?

Well I'm not really calling myself a loser....but then yet again I am calling myself a loser. I'm losing weight, am I not? I guess for all who are losing weight, I guess we are all a big BUNCH of LOSERS! Boy I never thought that it would feel good to be a LOSER, but BOY it does!

Before I start writing on my blog today about all the things that have happened, I thought I should tell you all where have I been. No nothing happened, and NO I didn't run for President, and NO I didn't start a new business, and NO I haven't won a contract with Calvin Klein to model clothes. I've been doing what most Americans do at least 5 days a week, GUESS, you are almost there, did you guess yet, YES that's right I've BEEN AT WORK!....Not something I'm totally excited about but I was giving about 60 hours worth of training classes to our team members at the hotel I work at. Being there and then at the gym, has really left a whole lot of time to Blog. But I have kept on track with my journey!

Till then...
"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: