Thursday, November 6, 2008

How did I do with the Weekly Goals

Week 8 Goals
These were my week 8 goals. Now one thing I fail to do is actually compare my daily results to the weekly goals, which I need to start doing.:

Goal 1: To walk at least 22.5 miles within the week. Any exercise mileage and or walking throughout the day will count towards this mileage. I walked a total of 21.91 miles, just missing this goal!
Goal 2: Go to the gym at least 5 times this week I went to the gym 5 times last week. I was able to do 66 minutes on the eliptical with an average heart rate of 143, and 30 0f those minutes above 155.
Goal 3: To drink at least 6 glasses of water daily: I failed misserably at this!
Goal 4: To lose at least 1.0 lbs this coming week I lost 4 lbs this week, so I blew this goal away!
Goal 5: To get in at least 35 Activity Points. I got in 39 AP's so I did well here too!

Stay tune for more goals for week 9.

"Let's eat and be healthy"

~Nathan

No comments: