Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weight Watchers Magazine

I have been on this big kick to get more and more recipes. I seriously think I have a new found fetish/sickness. I just want more and more. The funny thing this use to happy when with food. I would just want more and more. I guess I have issues…lol. But then again who doesn’t. Anyways this isn’t about trying to solve or diagnosis if I have an issue. It is really in regards to the Weight Watchers Magazine that is on the news stand for a low price of $3.95. Now I’m not pushing you to get it (even though I think you should), I’m just going to give you my opinion (isn’t that what I’m here for, to give you my opinion/view). Anyways I purchased my first edition the other night at Barnes & Noble. I sat down and went page by page, and seriously it felt like a thriller book, as I wanted more and more. I feel asleep with it in my arms, and woke up the next morning reading more. It was filled with great options and tips for the holiday season. For example to eat 10 green olives versus consuming a handful of nuts. It showed you the point value. There was great gift ideas in there for those who are falling on tough times ( now I’m not stupid the country is fallen on tough times). It gave you templates to give out as gift cards, with phrases like “Personal Fashion Expert on your next shopping spree”. What a great idea for those who can’t really afford those gifts for family members. Then I got to my favorite section, can you guess it, yup you got it…RECIPES, there had to be like 20 different recipes, and I can’t wait to start trying them. I enjoyed the magazine that I will be getting the subscription sent to my house.

I give it 5 Stars out of 5 Stars!

“Let’s eat and be healthy”

~Nathan

3 comments:

Estela said...

I'm sure this isn't the first one, but I've awarded you the Marie Antoinette "real people, real blogs" award. Stop on by! Hugs.

Estela said...

I do think that the Weight Watcher magazine is a fine publication. So much better than when it first came out eons ago. My favorite part is the before and afters. It gives me hope.

Lynne said...

Hi Nathan, I always enjoy their magazine too. If you are an online member, you can obtain recipes at their website too!